The most common solution to a missing deposit is time – our systems usually take up to four hours to process deposits, but in other circumstances, it can take longer. We recommend waiting 12 hours before contacting our support team regarding your deposit, as deposit times vary from coin to coin depending on the network speed and the number of confirmations required.
What are confirmations?
In essence, confirmations refer to the rate transactions occur through block generation. For BTC, roughly every ten minutes, a block is generated and confirmed. This number varies from coin to coin.
Each block contains information regarding recent transactions. Transactions are batched in blocks as a way of storing information, and ensuring immutability. On a high level, confirmations refer to the rate a coin network is updated.
Checking the status of your deposit
- Login to your account.
- Go to Balances > History using the main menu.
- The deposit should appear in your Deposit History, along with the number of network confirmations needed to complete.
- Login to your account.
- Access the main menu using the icon in the upper right of the screen and choose Deposits & Withdrawals.
- Select History at the top of the screen.
- The deposit should appear in your Deposit History along with the number of network confirmations needed to complete.
Most cryptocurrencies have a block explorer where transactions can be monitored by entering the TxID or TXhash. If you are able to see your transaction on the block explorer, it should show in your Deposit History shortly.
If the deposit is not appearing in your Deposit History and at least 4 hours have passed, please open a ticket through our Support Center.
- I deposited XRP for the first time and it’s very slow to arrive – is there an issue?
- When you deposit XRP for the first time, there is an additional delay as our system processes your deposit and opens your personal XRP wallet.
- I deposited a coin and it’s taking a long time for my funds to be accessible. Can you speed this up?
- Certain coins, like BCN, have higher confirmation minimums due to network instability. At this time, BCN has a minimum of 750 confirmations before the funds are liquid. As a result, BCN deposits may take longer than usual to be available.
- I sent a deposit without including the necessary memo ID. Is it possible for you to help me?
- Yes, our team may be able to assist with these cases provided the necessary information. Please file a support ticket for assistance, providing your transaction ID and evidence that the funds are yours.
- I sent funds to the wrong address. Can you help me?
- It’s likely we will not be able to assist in these cases. Due to the immutable nature of blockchains, it's not possible to reverse transactions. If you reach out to our team, we can certainly investigate your case further.