Please note that this is an outdated version of this article. You can find the updated article here.
As part of the Poloniex team’s continuous efforts to improve the performance of the exchange and to better serve our customers, we may delist certain assets from time to time. We delist assets as part of our mission to provide customers with access to the most innovative projects that fuel the industry and to ensure the assets meet the high standards of our customers.
From time to time we may delist an asset if the project no longer satisfies certain important criteria that we look for in our listed assets. These criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Low trade volume on the exchange
- Compromised network security that presents liability for Poloniex and its customers
- Deteriorating developer support for the project
- Prohibitive cost to upgrading and/or continuing to support the project
- Lawsuits, enforcement actions or other legal issues that the project faces
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to disable markets for the following assets in preparation for delisting from Poloniex:
- DigiByte (DGB)
- Factom (FCT)
- MaidSafeCoin (MAID)
- Omni (OMNI)
- Primecoin (XPM)
- Vertcoin (VTC)
- Viacoin (VIA)
- Markets for each of these assets will be disabled on December 30th, 2019 at 17:00 UTC
- Withdrawals of these assets will continue to be supported until January 30th, 2020 at 17:00 UTC, at which point the wallets will be permanently disabled. Please be sure to withdraw any assets listed above before this date.
To withdraw, go to your Poloniex wallet page and provide an address for the currency you wish to withdraw. You must have a balance greater than the minimum network fee in order to withdraw your funds. The network fees for each asset are below:
DigiByte: 0.1 DGB
Factom: 0.01 FCT
MaidSafeCoin: 80 MAID
Omni: 4 OMNI
Primecoin: 0.01 XPM
Vertcoin: 0.001 VTC
Viacoin: 0.01 VIA
For more information about our delisting policy, please visit our Support Center article. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.